HARRY VAN HEST
He started his career as a presenter at Radio 2 the most popular national radio station in Belgium and quickly became one of the most requested moderators/presenters/masters of ceremonies in Belgium. He has evolved into a much sought-after guest speaker when it comes to optimising communication in companies. He gives talks on dealing with customers better, lectures that motivate managers and employees, seminars or workshops aimed at optimising internal and external communication and/or networks.
Harry will definitely make a difference.
- As a guest speaker, he is able to fascinate with presentations that hold one's attention like a film.
- As a guest speaker, he builds strategically dosed moments of interaction into every lecture.
- As a guest speaker, he adapts every seminar, with or without workshops, to the desires and the image of the client.
- As a guest speaker or presenter/moderator, he uses smart humour that suits an international scientific conference, a political debate, a relaxed company incentive, a team building session or an informative networking moment.
- As a guest speaker and presenter/moderator, he is immensely flexible and sees every improvisation as a welcome opportunity.
Are you looking for a ‘personal communication coach’ or a ‘public speaking coach’ for yourself or a third party, who can stimulate a group of employees to give product presentations and general presentations with confidence? Be sure to read further.
PS Regarding language/languages: Harry’s native language is Dutch but all his presentations, training sessions and coaching sessions are available in Dutch, English and French.
Would you like more information?
Would you like more information about the possibilities for you event, or are you looking for a coach who can sharpen your communication skills?
Then you can always contact us without obligation via the following link: